Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Back on the face of the earth

Oh. My. Land.

Let's recap: since the last time I've posted, I've driven an incalculable number of miles, worked an incalculable number of hours, and consumed an incalculable number of Mini Cadbury Eggs. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...and the Cadbury Eggs were necessary to my (and all surrounding living creatures') survival. Trust me.

So here's the real recap:
1. While driving mile 49872348728 last week, I was listening to positive, encouraging, K-LOVE and heard new artist Audrey Assad interviewed. Not only was her interview intriguing (saving me from prolonged-travel-brain-drain), but her music is phenomenal. I've been listening to her playlist on MySpace ever since and can't wait for her EP to come out on May 11!

2. It's currently 35 degrees. In 48 hours, it's supposed to be 70. That's right: doubled. And I will be doubled over with delight. 

3. AND the update you've all been waiting for...I finally found rainboots!!!


They are size 2/3, and they are boy's. And that's that.

It's going to be a beautiful week, people. Beautiful weather, beautiful season, beautiful hope we have in Easter's celebration. Can't wait. 

No comments: