Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oh dear.

This is not normal...

 

I made these. Recipe courtesy of life:beautiful magazine, heart shape courtesy of me. Seriously. The whole time my brain was shouting, "Don't do it!!! Today it's heart-shaped cookies for Valentine's Day! Tomorrow you'll be wearing PINK! And then before you know it you'll be reading Nicholas Sparks novels and crying at chick flicks! It's a slippery slope!!!"  And yet, I carried on. I made heart-shaped cookies.

And then I made these:



Because I needed an antidote. And because it's Super Bowl Sunday (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), my absolute favorite day of the entire year right after Christmas.

And now it's finally time to start rolling out the food while continuing to bask in hours of pre-game coverage. Such a beautiful thing.

No comments: