Saturday, February 20, 2010

1, 2, 3.

1. I wish the Cheesecake Factory did deliveries (and really, why don't they? who could resist cheesecake brought directly to their door?). If that were the case I would be shamelessly devouring a gigantic slice of Oreo cheesecake right now.

2. Ice dancing? Really? It's worse than pairs. Shut it down.

3. Does anyone else want to move to British Columbia after seeing all of the beautiful scenery at the Olympics (and on the semi-lame, super-frequent commercials)? Vancouver, here I come.

3b. Does anyone else feel bad for the second guy in the two-man bobsled? All he does is run and duck, and no one ever talks to him during the interviews. To all of the backseat bobsledders: way to go!!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

ohhh beka... i love reading your blog. it is the highlight of my day when you have a new post :) i have become slightly stalker-ish :O hehe! it makes me miss you a bunch! hopefully we can have another coffee date soon :)

Beka Watts said...

Oh Teenie, I'm so glad :) And I miss YOU a bunch! Let's do another afternoon Jitters trip soon! Hope you are doing wonderfully!