Monday, February 15, 2010

Color-Coded Career

When I saw this test touted on another blog I was beyond skeptical. Color choices as a career predictor? Really? Didn't we move past that after first grade? Isn't that what I just went through four years of college to figure out? But, as a lover of all things colorful and informative, I went ahead and took the test.

The results were eerily accurate. Seriously...I'm a little freaked out. My top two primary occupational categories were a tie - equal parts Researcher (Independent, Self-Motivated, Reserved, Introspective, Analytical, and Curious) and Creator (Nonconforming, Impulsive, Expressive, Romantic, Intuitive, Sensitive, and Emotional), with Organizer (Self-Control, Practical, Self-Contained, Orderly, Systematic, Precise, and Accurate) as a secondary occupational category. It's like they've been watching me.  

So, bring on the first grade ideology and throw college out the window (again). And take the quiz! It's so interesting!

No comments: