Friday, January 29, 2010

All the Ladies Say: Word

As I was looking through old emails yesterday, I found this forward from a friend. No need to strap me to a chair in a darkened room with a single lightbulb dangling from the ceiling...I'll just go ahead and confess: this is absolutely true! And I'm pretty sure all the women out there will agree. But what can we say? They don't call it comfort food for nothing.

The Coping Diet

Breakfast
1 grapefruit
1 slice whole wheat toast
1 cup skim milk

Lunch
1 small portion lean, steamed chicken
1 cup spinach
1 cup herbal tea
1 Hershey's kiss

Afternoon Snack
The rest of the Hershey kisses in the bag
1 tub of Hagen-Daaz ice cream with chocolate chips

Dinner
4 glasses of wine (red or white)
2 loaves garlic bread
1 family size supreme pizza
3 Snickers Bars

Late Night Snack
1 whole Sarah Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer)

No comments: