Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'll Have a Blue Christmas

This title is in reference not to my current state of emotions, but to the current state of my knees, which are going to turn blue for Christmas. Not from hypothermia, but from bruises. What's funny is that I could compile one of those school-picture-of-the-year frames with annual pictures of me besotted with bruises instead of yearbook pictures. I wish that there were a contest for the clumsiest walker in the world, because I would surely win, as evidenced by my face plant to the pavement last night while walking to my car.

No matter the color of my knees...I am on my way home for Christmas!!! Well not directly at this instant, clearly, but soon. As soon as I can pack and clean and make a few stops. Which are the very things I need to stop writing about and start doing at this very moment. Off I go. Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: