Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Weekend Finale: The Gift of Football

A trifecta of football perfection:

1. Won my office fantasy football league. This was a highly unexpected victory considering I lost five consecutive games early in the season. But everybody loves a good comeback, especially me. I am so pumped!!!

2. Packers clinched a wildcard spot. WE ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS BABY!!! Oh, it feels so good.

3. Urban Meyer is just taking a leave of absence, not resigning in full. Sigh of relief. This comes as a relief to the world of college football as a whole, not just Gator Nation. Urban Meyer is too good of a coach - and a man - to lose in the sport so soon, although I do hope he gets his heath completely in order before he comes back.

All in all, an excellent day for all things football. Woot.

No comments: